[pct-l] Sierra Snow

I have found this to hold true for the other historical data from the Upper
Tyndall Creek site, i.e., that about 20% of the time there are late snow storms
that seriously delay the meltoff.

YMMV, IMHO, TFDL

Greg

(making up new acronyms is fun!  TFDL = The Facts Don't Lie)

When the white eagle of the north was flying overhead
And the browns, reds and golds of autumn lie in the gutter dead,
Remember then the summer birds with wings of fire flame,
Come to witness Spring?s new hope,
Born of leaves decaying.

As new life will come from death,
Love will come from pleasure.
Love of love, love of life,
And giving without measure
Gives in return a wonderous yearn of promise.

Almost sing!

Live hand-in-hand and together
We?ll stand on the threshold of a dream!
                                                Moody Blues