[pct-l] wanted...mosquito repelling

In December's issue of National Geographic's ADVENTURE (a great mag by the way) Your Guide to Everything Cool 2006; page 80; "THE BUG JUICE: Of all the natural, DEET-free bug repellent, none that we've tried is as effective as All Terrain Herbal Armor ($5.00). In our tests in the swamps of Mexico, this blend of natural oils scattered even the most voracious of moscos." But, has it been tested in the Sierra??!

JoAnn

"Far better it is to dare mighty things...than to take rank with those poor timid spirits who know neither victory nor defeat."     Theodore Roosevelt