From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Hiker97@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 4:17 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Cc: laura629@hotmail.com
Subject: [pct-l] Elephant Foot Sleeping Bag

Has anyone out there used a half  sleeping bag with a down jacket or sweater

for your sleeping system?  I am  thinking of getting the Nunatak 18 ounce
long
size half bag (in Epic  fabric).  The Europeans call it an elephant foot
bag.
 Since I am  getting a down sweater made, I was thinking may be this would
be
a better system  at night for a 3 season backpacking.

Thanks for any info.

Cheers, Switchback
Full Length Foam Pad & Down  Pillow Sleeper