[pct-l] does anyone live in or near Sisters, Oregon?

I'm working on town maps for the next version of my book.  I've got all of California finished plus Ashland, Oregon.  I'd like to have a map for Sisters, Oregon, but since I'm here in Kansas City, it's sort of impossible for me to do.  If you live in or near Sisters and you'd be willing to take an hour or two to help with a Sisters map, please email me privately and I'll give you the details on what this involves.  It's mostly just driving in your car, noting the motels, PO, grocery, laundry, etc., on a rought draft map I've got, then mailing/emailing it back to me.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com