[pct-l] Public Notice - SuperSecrets

In the tradition of Mark Twain I will in the near future start posting on
this list in serial form my latest edition of SuperSecrets of Backpacking one
page at a time.  I know you are just thrilled about this.  There are  nine
pages.  No, it will do no good to complain to the list  administrator.  I already
have his permission.  Heh, heh, heh.

As a marketing ploy, I will reveal the secret to Sub Ultra Light  backpacking
in this edition of SuperSecrets.  Probably in the last  installment to make
you read all nine pages just to make sure I did not slip it  in earlier.

Thank you for your attention.

Your devious hiking buddy, Switchback
Drafting Behind You Hiker & Camp Ruffian