[pct-l] Tent Lunar Solo versus Tarptent

Dear All !

Seeking advice.
Does anyone has any experiences with the Lunar Solo (going by the pct-l-achives Monty Tam ?) a/o with the Virga a/o the Squall ?
Do you value a tent with only one fly sufficient (warm and dry) enough in Washington and cold and wet weather ? (Sleeping bag graded 20 Fahrenheit)
The Lunar doesn' t look as if it were very stable in strong wind.
Despite I know, Temperatur feeling differs v much from person to person I'd like to hear about other hikers experiences and appreciate every advice.

Just have found online: Summit Evolution 1P shelter www.bigskyproducts.com/SummitShelters/SummitEvoution1Pdetails.htm
Anyone has experience with this one ?-)

Many happy kloms ;-)
Rita