[pct-l] PCT photos

I've finally got round to putting the pictures of our thru-hike this year on
the web.  The pictures are generally named by title - ie wave your mouse
over the photo and the name that appears in the bottom bar of IE will
contain the name of the picture.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/davidtoms/

The Sierras pictures might be of particular interest- we left Kennedy
Meadows on June 1st; I'd be intrigued to see photos of the same areas in
lower snow years.

There's a bunch more pictures, partiuclarly panoramas, that I haven't got
round to doing yet, but will at some stage over the coming weeks.

Enjoy,

Dave (of Dave-and-Michele)

MSN Messenger 7.5 is now out. Download it for FREE here.
http://messenger.msn.co.uk