[pct-l] Hiking Nude

You know they have National Nudist Hiking Week. Several years ago on the PC
just north of route 80 in N.CA. a guy went walking by us naked except for a
piece of cloth covering something or other. He was hollering hike nude during
National Nudist Week. I did managed to snap a picture of him. The  girls at
the aerobic class I think got a little to excited. Can you imagine if I  drop my
drawers in the class what would have happen to me. I later read that he  was
arrested almost in every town but was let go.

I thought it was a little bazaars especially with Boy Scouts being active  on
the trail.

Now if any of you seen the show  Oh Brother Where Art Thou with the  women
bathing just with scanty robes I thought they were  sexier then some  of the
women I have seen at hot springs along the trails. Of course my wife  makes
promise to close my eyes when I would go by any hot springs but  you know I just
had to peek. Usually the pot snoke is so thick you can't see  anyway

Lonetrail