[pct-l] METRICS WEIGHTS

JoAnn,your my kind of girl,I did concrete all my life and dealed in yards ,feet,inches,tons,I am 64 and not ashamed of it,matter fo fact I am very proud of it,I can look at a distance,and cant figure how far,how close,I once knew a man that could measure an amout of bricks,by simple useing his hands as a measureing device,and accurate,very accurate,not even a tape measure,why would you want to make a judgement in inches,feet, Lbs,onces,then convert them into Metric?????.its easyer to say 4 of those weigh a Lbs,or .the average floor to ceilling is 7 ',the average  door opening is 32 ",the average table to from the floor is 31",and stairs measures 11"deep and 7"high,any thing alse ,you loose your step,Metric ????? the "Bulltaco"