[pct-l] Public Notice - Sub Ultra Light Revisted

I am being ridiculed and harassed by the naysayers about my claim to go sub
ultra light.  It is always such for the visionaries.  The  pioneers.  The ones
who go where no one has gone before. :-)  Ha, ha,  ha.  This is too much fun.

I promise you, if you go to the April Kickoff, it will blow your  mind (if I
can develop this properly).  It will actually probably scare  you.  You will
be a little frighten at first.  Heh, heh, heh.

Your hiking buddy, Switchback
Dr. Frankenstein of Backpacking & Camp Body Snatcher