[pct-l] the metric system....!

I use ounces and pounds to calculate gear, food, fuel, etc weight.

I add the ounces together which expressed decimal (Metric type numbers)
then divide by 16 to change to pounds.
The remainder of the division quotient are still ounces (in decimal form)
and get placed in the ounce column of my results.

If I change a few pieces of gear, I go through the whole process again.  If
I wanted to work I'd get a job.

Metric?  Weight them.  Add them.
If everyone on this list converts to metric, I will too.

Otherwise the primative ritual continues.
 To convert to ounces simply divide by 28.349.  Then divide by 16 again.

Warner Springs Monty