[pct-l] Micro Containers, New Trail Name & Weights

Monty, thanks for any micro container ideas.  I was just kidding  around
about being bullied by the ultra lighters.  Just goofing off.   Having fun again.
I keep wondering when the List administrator is going to  kick me off this
List and tell me to get my own website. :-)  Just  think if I went to a new
List, they would have no idea what was in store for  them.  All my tag lines would
be new and recycled and SuperSecrets  too.  I would go to an AT List and act
like I live in North Carolina and  was hiking on the AT a lot.  What a neat
scam.  Ha, ha, ha.

Seriously and truthfully, going to grams and ounces with my weights and  m
icro containers has really paid big dividends.  My gear organization is  the best
I have ever had in 40 years of backpacking.  Super light, super  organized,
and super convenient.  Not bad to teach an old dog new  tricks.

Interestingly, the EXY Dose Pill Pouches (Walmart) are really turning out  to
be very useful for lots of little things.  One bag does not even  register on
my electronic scales.  I have no idea how much one  weighs.

Hopefully, someday I will be an ultra lighter like all the big boys and
girls. :-)  If I ever do get there and do not want to use the LuxuryLite  external
frame pack, I will get the Mariposa pack from Gossamer Gear.  The  new
standard there is 3.77 pounds base pack weight.  Glen is spanking that  sub 5 pounds
barrier real hard.

I was thinking of changing my trail name officially to "Switchback - Trail
Geezer" I am not sure of the protocol or legality of this.  I would still
answer to "Switchback", but any official correspondence to me would have to be
addressed to: Switchback - Trail Geezer, Las Vegas, NV. 89129-5530.  I  wonder
if mail would get to me?

It does not get anymore fun than this, does it?  Except being out on  the
trail.  I am so full of BS I scare myself sometimes.

Your hiking buddy, Switchback
Camp Bear Baiter & Trail Town Wild Bull  Rider