From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of
Hiker97@aol.com
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 6:39 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Cc: laura629@hotmail.com; Rattlesnake5648@Yahoo.com;
carolwbruno@yahoo.com
Subject: [pct-l] Water Tricks

Does anyone have any techniques they use when low on water to make
things a
little more comfortable?  I have heard of Indians putting a pebble in
their
mouth.

Thanks.  Your hiking buddy, Switchback
Trail Gunga Din & Camp Water Souse

Tag Line Note: In Kipling's novel of the same name, Gunga Din was a
water
carrier.  Okay, so you already knew that.  Sorry.