[pct-l] looking for a picture of Scott Williamson

I know someone out there has a good one!  Scott has
graciously offered to contribute his thoughts to the
next edition of my book, so now I need a picture of
him.  This version of the book will have pictures,
including pictures of all the hikers who contributed
their thoughts to the book.

If anyone has a picture of Scott and you'd be willing
to allow me to print it in my book, please email the
picture to:

yogihikes@sbcglobal.net

or snail mail to:

Jackie McDonnell
PO Box 27174
Shawnee Mission, KS  66225

email would be best, because I'm working double time
to finish this version of the book by my promised
finish date of November 1.

Thanks!

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com