[pct-l] GO TELL IT ON THE MOUNTAIN

I have been thinking the same thing. I sent them an
email expressing my interest. Haven't heard back yet.

This past summer I ran into Batteries Included in
Tuolumne. He had a 'tester' camera of the type they
would be giving to hikers to use on the trail in '06.
It was amazingly light-- but its lightness comes with
a tradeoff. It used the divx codec, so any footage
with water or moving objects was a bit jumpy...

Ryan