[pct-l] Contact lenses

Another Lasik patient here.  Loved it and would recommend it to anyone
who can get it.  Heck, my mother even got it.  Concerning nightvision,
I haven't had any problem arise from my surgery.  I see the stars,
planets, and moon just as good now as when I had contacts in.  Through
a telescope is no different.  But what Carl said is true, you do have
to wait six months before your eyes level off to whatever their new
prescription will be.  My left eye is perfect, while my right eye is a
shade off from perfect.  I was so giddy the day I went to the DMV and
had them remove the "corrective eyewear required" restriction.