[pct-l] ADZPCTKOP

--- AsABat <asabat@cox.net> wrote:

> It's a matter of priorities, Mags. It's not your
> wedding, so what's the problem? <grin>

You are so right! Heck, I am not even in the wedding
party. MAybe I should do what Sly suggested and send a
wedding card. ;)

(Sorry Mom, have to miss Joey's wedding. Why? Well,
er, have to sling some burgers for 500 of my closest
hiking friends! But..But, I sent a card!)

> My anniversary usually falls on ADZ weekend, so I
> invite my wife to the kickoff every year. She did
> ask that I be home for our 25th. Thankfully, that
> year (2007) my anniversary is midweek, so I don't
> have to make that difficult decision. <GRIN>

:D

Two years ago or so I did a trail race on Valentine's
Day. What could be more romantic that getting up at
5:30 am or so  in the morning to go to a trail race on
Valentine's Day (this is in Colorado folks!)??!?!

Th frozen ground and later the mud certainly added to
whole ambience. Beth was even gracious enough to spray
me down with Fabreeze after the run 25k run....
(Something about sweaty clothes smelling)

Priorities I tell ya...

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com