[pct-l] a link about our favorite camp shoe...

Crocs (the fugliest show I know of. :D) is very
popular among thru-hikers.  Light for some, comfy..and
insanely popular among thru-hikers!

Crocs have their HQ in a town called Niwot..which is
right next to Boulder, CO.

Spend five minutes anywhere in Boulder and you will
see these shoes. At movies, at the grocery store, in
your favorite coffee shop.  They are insanely popular
in the PROB as well!

I also know many of the people in our tribe seem to
like them, too.  Go to the ADZPCTKOP, Trail Daze,
Gatherings what have you and you'd think Crocs (along
with Frogg Toggs and DriClime windshirts) was the
sponsor! :)

A local alternate weekly out of Denver did a story on
these plastic shoes:

http://www.westword.com/Issues/2005-10-13/news/feature.html

Figure some of you may enjoy the article.

Made the cover of the paper, too:
http://www.westword.com/

Enjoy!

--Thoreau