[pct-l] Finished Hikers

Thanks all for the news of Tattoo Joe.  I ran into himseveral   times in
Oregon and Washington ( never could keep up with him... of  course).  When I was
walking out of Stehekin, Sherpa, Monster, Duck, and  Swift were going in.  They
told me that Joe had taken the old, washed out  route rather than the
re-route.  Since he was ahead of me and I did not see  that he signed in, either at
Stehekin or the border, I wondered....  Of  course, it was pouring down at the
border and I may well have missed his  sign-in.  Good news.  Thanks again

"No Way Ray"  Echols