[pct-l] Section E Revenge & Goof Off Hike

Actually, Can'tQuit and I (and may be Phil) are trying to finish Section E
this November.  We have done the part from Auga Dulce to Lake Hughes Road  and
from Section F to about 5 miles past Willow Springs Road (got turned around
due to snow last winter).

We want to finish the middle section of 70 miles.  Plus, we want to  have
lots of fun and goof off too.  We were thinking of two hikes into Hwy.  138 all
on one hiking trip.  With a layover day in Lancaster in between the  2 hikes.
Then to Green Valley for a trail magic victory BBQ and cold beer  (diet soda
pop for me).

Cheers, Switchback
Trail Desperado & Food Bandit