[pct-l] wet wear

Concerning other rain covers, I went with a Tyvek poncho that also
covered my pack, made by Goodling Outdoor, in NC.  It can also be used
as a shelter if you don't want to pitch your tent and, speaking from
experience, can be very useful as a rain cover when you get caught
sleeping without your tent and it starts to rain.  Bought me a couple
extra hours of sleep without fumbling for a tent.  For my legs, I went
with a Sierra Designs Microlight.

Here's the link should you want to look at it.
http://www.goodlingoutdoor.com/Poncho.html