[pct-l] Re: pct-l Digest, Vol 30, Issue 9

Take heart, all of you long distance hikers.  I saw a commercial on  the teli
today for a drug that will alleviate Restless Leg Syndrome.  No  more
restless legs.... what a relief!!!!      ( Would  someone just kill me now?)

"No Way Ray"  Echols

I hear you No Way Ray.  I didn't even know restless legs was a sydrome.  Seems like a desirable condition to me.  What will they think of next--Fidgety Foot Syndrome?   Come to think of it, that describes a lot of hikers, restless legs and fidgety feet.

At least they've backed off a little on the "male enhancement" herbal remedies.  I was about ready to knock that smiling dude into the next county, and I'm a non-violent person!

John Coyle