[pct-l] Delay in Super Secrets of Backpacking

There will be a slight delay in sending out the October Rhythm of the Trail
and Super Secrets of Backing to those of you who requested a copy from the big
 ALDHA-West Gathering.  I had a family emergency with my mother-in-law,
Vivian.  She is terminal and we had to go to SoCal to be with her.  A  great lady
and second mother to me for over 35 years.  Spoiled me like all  important
women in my life.

Also, there is a big Section E expedition coming up.  A 70 miles  campaign
from Willows Springs Road to Lake Hughes Road.  This will be a  fight to the
death with Section E.  No quarter asked, no quarter  given.  Bayonet the wounded
who can no longer walk (me) attitude  hike.

And there might be a big attack on Section D from around Mt. Balen-Powell  to
I15 in December (snow permitting).  This should finish off some hiking  until
the snows come and go.  Then there will be some major campaigning on
Sections A and B at the April Kickoff.

Happy trails, Switcbhack
Trail Pirate and Bear Baiter