[pct-l] list of 05ers

i would like to put a word of caution out here on this list to people who
are putting up their own numbers....Unless you are going to fully be
resposible to gather up all the names and dates of who is hiking and
finishing their hike this year it does not do anyone any good to put these
numbers out there this early....Yes everyone who has gotten back home wants
to know if we have them listed and how many more do we have etc etc. What is
needed here and that is why i am posting this message today is someone fromm
the class of 05 to take on the roll of gathering names up....Bill Jennings
and i have the names of starters from Campo.....Harriet and i hope Cedar
will give us the names from Canada......Its the flipflopers who need to
contact us with there own names and dates....I know there is someone putting
out a dvd this year and perhaps that person will also keep tract of this
years finishers....All most everyone who has compleated a hike will have
photos of starting and finishing so perhaps thats a good way to do it....

I will be out of touch for about a week while i am in NH....
Meadow Ed