[pct-l] Re: Cleaning up a camel back, making the water taste

> The bubbles even get into the hose to break up
> stuff that tends to grow there if you leave it too long.

Ah, NOW I remember why I use cheap light Aquafina bottles.

"Stuff that tends to grow there..." is wording I normally might use in
reference to, uh, between my toes.   Don't like to think of it possibly
going down my throat.   But then, if I end up with my foot in my mouth... as
I often do... I guess it doesn't matter which way the stuff is tasted.

:)

Dr Bob