Admin Note: RE: [pct-l] re: Peeing water blister town eats bear snakes

Personal Attacks on other list members, or anyone else will not be tolerated.

Do NOT post them.

Do NOT post telling the list which "side" you support.

You may discus the topic (but not the list member) the as long as you
comply with the mailing list charter, which I have already summarized

1)It must pertain to the PCT somehow. Random preaching is not appropriate.
2)You must be polite and tolerant of the views of other list members.

I've been Admin-ing this list since 1996, and from my experience the
subjects of religion and politics often turn into personal accusations and
name calling.

Don't do it on the list.

Please don't make me post about this again....

--
Brick Robbins
PCT-L Admin