[pct-l] re: gotta crow

Oh-my-gosh, Donna, I don't know what I'll do with him!  He's  thinking of
writing a book and I'M thinking of writing a how-to guide for
at-home-PCT-through-hiker-support-personnel.  I can tell you I've gotten it  down to a science.

Of course, his next segment will be kayaking the inside passage in  2008,
from Anacortes to Skagway.  So, he's not done yet.  He  won't really be done till
he gets to the Arctic Ocean and that's a few years  from now...!

Thanks for your congrats.  It will mean A LOT to him.   He and I will talk
tonight (he's in Hope right now), so I'll be sure to tell him  your message!

Betsy