[pct-l] RE: Digital Cameras

I would like to recommend the Kodak CX7430, which costs approx. $165 at
Sam's Club.  (It's probably cheaper mail order).  It features 4 megapixels,
a sharp 3x glass lens, optical viewfinder, lcd screen, takes two AA or one
Lenmar DLCRV3 battery, is fairly compact and very user friendly.  It was
recently rated a "Best Buy" by Consumer Reports.  However, it is not water
resistant, so with that in mind, I bought a small black LowePro case for $15
at REI which fits it perfectly.  I've had it since last Christmas and so far
so good!

John Coyle