[pct-l] Digital Camera Options

Chuck,

I recommend the Pentax Optio43WR.  It weighs 5.6 oz (160g) without
batteries and memory, or 7.3 oz (208g) ready to go.  It has 4.0
megapixels, 1.6 inch monitor, is water resistant (JIS class 7?), 2.8X
optical zoom, uses two AA or a CR-V3 battery, uses SD memory cards,
and has all the standard features, including movies with sound up to the
available memory.  The water resistant feature means that you never have
to worry about water; you can drop it into the lake (down to 3 feet for
30 minutes), cross that river, use it in the rain, just don't operate
it under water.

http://www.pentaximaging.com/products/product_details/digital_camera--Optio43WR/reqID--1004/subsection--optio

Let me know if you want to see pictures taken with an Optio33WR.

- Larry Fenske
PCT hiker wannabe