[pct-l] with F-Troop in Oregon

Hi All,

I'm back from a jaunt from Santiam to Olallie with the F-Troop and have put a bunch of pictures and text online.  As I'm long winded, I won't report much here, other than I had a great time.  Many thanks to Steel Eye for shuttling me from Timberline back to Santiam.  See it all at

http://www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett/local/ftroop/index.html

On Monday I'm heading out to the Pasayten for a nice 80 mile loop that will take in the PCT from Castle Pass down to Holman Pass.  I'm hoping to run into some thruhikers, but have spotted exactly one (Matt, in Cascade Locks) this entire summer and am not holding my breath.

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett