[pct-l] Digital Camera Options

If you want to see examples of what pictures made with a Nikon CoolPix
3100 look like (3MP, earlier version than the 4100), check out:
www.xs4all.nl/~darudiva. The pictures of the JMT and the Pyrenees 2005
have been made with the Nikon. As you can see, the 3100 already is more
than adequate... I guess the 4100 is a step up. The 3100 also uses 2
AAs. We carry a small solar charges to recharge the batteries on long
trips. My only gripe: it is slow when you use the flash. No problem in
the mountains, usually.

Saskia