[pct-l] PCT 07

Steph,

I know what you mean. Even though it is pretty far away timewise I
still spend a couple of hours a week planning my PCT trip in 2007 and
the follow-on CDT in 2008.

Still trying to sort our a break-in hike in late 2006 (retire in
October and last day at work would be in mid-July). Isn't there a nice
long distance trail in the Ozarks?

Gerald - maybe about time to start a yahoo group if there are fourteen+?

hike safe

Bear
PCT 07

--