From: Mike Saenz [mailto:msaenz@mve-architects.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 4:18 PM
To: alec; bearvault; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: RE: [BULK] - [pct-l] BearVault status in a portion of SEKI

What's happening here is that SOOOO many people so desperately want
these cans to work. A client base any business has wet dreams over...

"10 BearVault failures".... Oh my.

Again, I'm curious as to the percentage of defective lids out there. I
know I'll be scrutinizing my BV300 for any lid gap problem. The defect
may not be perceptible to the human eye, but it seems obvious to a
bear's claw...at least a Sierra bear's claw. The zoo-bear these things
are tested on may be ready for retirement.

Michael Saenz, Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE       MVE    Institutional       MVP    International
 <http://www.mve-architects.com/> w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h
i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m

  _____