[pct-l] 2006 anyone? - here come the questions!

Where do you sleep?
1. On the ground.

Where do you hide if you come around a corner and accidentally find somebody
standing masturbating on a rock?
2. In the woods (or in the brush, or in the dirt ;-) )

Do you ever masturbate standing on a rock?
> 3. No.   why would I?

Really, never?
> 4. Sometimes.

How often do you ...
> 5. Oh, about once a week, sometimes maybe once every 10 days.

Do you ever visualize a Smurf Orgy to, you know, speed things along?
> 6. Yes.  I hate them, but they work for me.

Gargamel included?
> 7. No.

Are all the smurfs involved?
> 8. Yes, that's about how long it takes...

But Gargamel isn't included?
> 9. Never.

Never?