[pct-l] snow conditions annually

Hey,
   I'm new to the system here so I do apologise if I'm abusing it or using it wrongly.  I'm going to be starting a month-long southward hike from Soda Springs in mid-September, and want to know a. any advice anyone might have (I've never hiked the PCT before) and b. specifically, is there anywhere to look for snowfall and general weather reports across several years?  I know the falls are difficult to predict, but if I could find a comparison of a few year's worth of data I could make a much better-informed guess.  If not, what is everyone's experience of hiking this area at this time?  It's the best area I could figure and it's the only time I have available, but I understand it's not optimal.

Thank you,
   Austin

Get your own evilemail.com address at http://www.evilemail.com