[pct-l] Scariest Sound

The scariest thing I've heard in the middle of the night has to be waking up
to the sound of my girlfriend and myself both screaming at the tops of our
lungs.

We had no idea why it happened, we just both suddenly woke up and started
screaming with this vague sense that something was attacking us.  Weirdest
freakin' thing ever.  It was just a few days before we set out on the trail
in 03.  Luckily it didn't prove to be a bad omen.

Paul