[pct-l] 2006 anyone?

After a year of interesting conversations on the PCT list, visiting the 2005
ADZKO, learning all about ultralight hiking, ultralight electric guitars and
ultra bulky bear cannisters, and after finally saying goodbye to 12 years of
teaching biology at UCSD, I am now just a lowly bartender stashing cash for
that magical 2006 PCT experience. For me this won't be as costly as it will
be for Paul-- since I wasn't recommended to be promoted nor was I going to
be. Furthermore, as a college instructor, I'll never miss that huge salary.
The PCT is the great equalizer anyway. We''all be hiker trash-- yeah! Sooo,
here's to the class of twenty-ought-six! Can't wait to make all your
acquaintances!