Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 09:14:12 -0700
From: "Angel Rodriguez" <joseph_a_rod@hotmail.com>
Subject: [pct-l] Mojave water Caches
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>

The "lead" southbound thru-hiker is approaching Kennedy Meadows (will arrive Aug 28th). He will definitely like some reliable information about water caches in the south. Are any water cachers helping out the southbounders this year???? It would be much appreciated, especially since it is much drier this time of year. Thanks!