[pct-l] favorite spring?

My favorite water is Whitewater Creek (after Cabazon).
Some of my best PCT memories are of me and my friends
cooling off in that creek!  It was the most water we'd
seen since the start of the trip and the area was always
dreadfully hot when I passed through.

Favorite spring?  hmmmm........... I'd have to put a vote
in for Lava Spring up in Washington.

By the way, the spring at the headwaters of Mountain Creek
may not be in the Guidebook, but it IS listed in my book!

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

Judson <judson@jeffnet.org> wrote:
As I was enjoying the waters and the surroundings at Sister Spring near
Obsidian Falls, I asked myself what my favorite spring on the PCT is.
Sister Spring would have to come in 2nd for me. First place goes to the
spring at the headwaters of Mountain Cr. on the E side of Diamond Peak
(not even mentioned in the guidebook!). Anyone else have some favorites
out there?

Judson
Ashland