From: "AsABat" <AsABat@4Jeffrey.Net>
To: "'The Weathercarrot'"
<weathercarrot@hotmail.com>,<pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Subject: RE: [pct-l] southern CA rain
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 20:41:57 -0700

Not that much rain, but the problem is it all comes in a few minutes. In the
last 24 hours Campo officially had none, Lake Morena 0.04", but San Felipe
Valley 0.59". The SD paper total had a photo of a truck stuck in mud up to
its windows on the road between Barrel Spring and Warner Springs. That road
has been closed over a day, with mud slides up to a quarter mile long. Also,
Highway 78 at Scissors Crossing was FLOODED an hour ago.

AsABat