[pct-l] NOAA Long Term Climate Predictions

Bill, shame on you for trying to blame NOAA for you error in forecasting the budget!
Capt Bivy  :-)

Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 07:20:12 -0700
From: "AsABat" <AsABat@4Jeffrey.Net>
Subject: RE: [pct-l] NOAA Long Term Climate Predictions
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>

I use these 13-month forecasts at work for budgeting. They missed the mark
big time last year. Forecast was normal rain and we received over three
times normal. Needless to say, it sure messed up my budget.

To be fair, what they give are odds, such as "40% chance of much wetter than
normal." Therefore, the NWS is never wrong!

AsABat