[pct-l] NOAA Long Term Climate Predictions

Because of the weather forecast, I figured we'd sell at least as much water
as last year, not 22% less because the farmers got FREE water from the
skies. I am happy for the farmers. They needed a break after quarantines
because of fruit flies and Newcastle disease the year before. Sure messed up
the bottom line this year, though.