[pct-l] Articles on Trail angels - Oregonian newspaper

Author Mark Arabee and photographer Ian Malkasian are doing a b-log for the Oregonian. Fun reading. Mark joined PCTA employee Ian Nelson at one of John Lyons' (PCTA and BCH member) trail crews for a few hours work while the crew tackled the Castle Crags area earlier this season. I think that was kind of an introduction to mark about the PCTA, work crews, etc., maybe not. Regardless, Mark and Ian are doing all of Oregon north bound as we speak. Following their b-log is interesting and enjoyable reading. As always, they are learning a lot while hiking the trail. Ain't hiking grand?   :)  I love it!!

JoAnn