[pct-l] road trip to Glacier

Hi Jim,

My husband and I went to Glacier about four years ago (we seriously considered moving to that area, it's so incredible) and loved every moment and scene. My husband is not a hiker and I only did hikes less than about 8 miles, regardless, you'll love every moment.

I do not know how long you're planning to stay inside the actual park but beware, the park begins the closing process in mid to late September.  When we were there one part of the park closed the next day and we missed something due to having closed the week before. I am sorry I cannot remember what at this point.

Have a great and safe trip.

JoAnn