From: <hiker97@aol.com>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Cc: <rattlesnake5648@yahoo.com>; <carolwbruno@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2005 11:02 AM
Subject: [pct-l] Big ALDHA-West Gathering

> Just a plug for my offerings at the Gathering Sept 30-Oct 1 & 2 near Lake
Tahoe at Sierra Pines Camp.  I will be offering a life-time,
bumper-to-bumper, iron-clad, 110% money back guarantee for any of my
services and products at the Gathering.  This means if any of my custom
services/products fail you, I will gladly refund you 100% of your purchase
price, plus an extra 10% for inconvience.  Switchback is the only one who
offers this 110% guarantee.  It is an exclusive for Gathering attendees.
Just thought I would remind you about this.