[pct-l] Big ALDHA-West Gathering

Just a plug for my offerings at the Gathering Sept 30-Oct 1 & 2 near Lake Tahoe at Sierra Pines Camp.  I will be offering a life-time, bumper-to-bumper, iron-clad, 110% money back guarantee for any of my services and products at the Gathering.  This means if any of my custom services/products fail you, I will gladly refund you 100% of your purchase price, plus an extra 10% for inconvience.  Switchback is the only one who offers this 110% guarantee.  It is an exclusive for Gathering attendees.  Just thought I would remind you about this.

Thanks, Switchback