[pct-l] frustrations of the section hiker

I've had the same thing happen the last two years, right before or just
after starting a section hike I've gotten hurt bad enough to have to quit.
Frustrating indeed.

Both years thru-hikers have been the ones to enouraged me to keep trying.
2003 it was Pooh and this year it as a hiker whose name I didn't catch. The
message from both was on the order of "As long as you're not dead you still
have a chance to live your dreams. Don't give up."

Oh so true!! Looking at it like that I can see ahead to better days instead
of seeing the brick wall that was there to start with. Your time will
probably come , if not, you ill have the memory of giving it a great try.
Better than sitting around feeling sorry for myself.

Carolyn Eddy
"Sweet Goat Mama"
www.goattracksmagazine.com