[pct-l] F-Troop revisited

Is their wedding at the lodge? Funny enough - my partner and I are getting married during our thru hike of the PCT next year. We're hitchin' out from Mckenzie pass to get..well...hitched at Belknap Hot Springs on the river. I can't wait!!!! Belcher's worries about getting everything done in time reconfirms my belief that we should start planning way earlier than we think we should. Especially since we're gonna be on the trail for about 3 months prior to the wedding. Soooooo excited!

I can't wait to read the adventures of F-Troop and the wedding. Have a blast!

Our adventure-to-be is just starting to take shape.
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?trailname=3398

BTW - any 2006 hopefuls out there??? Going to Kickoff??
Jackalope

yogi <yogihikes@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
It looks like their direct link isn't up yet.

Try this: http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=110739

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

Jennifer Head