[pct-l] slide show in NH

Anyone on the list live in NH?  I'm giving a slide presentation at Alton Bay, NH (on Lake Winnipesaukee) this Friday night (5th) on "The Triple Crown: Hiking the AT, PCT and CDT"   It will be at the Alton Bay Christian Conference Center in their Chapel at 7:30 p.m.

Bob Ellinwood   (Dr Bob)

PS.  Could someone who is also on the AT list please post this for me?  Thanks.From jomike at cot.net  Wed Aug  3 14:33:23 2005
From: jomike at cot.net (JoAnn M. Michael)
Date: Wed Aug  3 15:35:14 2005
Subject: [pct-l] Falling on the Trail

A woman after my own heart.   lol

JoAnn

"I always hike with two poles even on dry ground, and they have prevented
me from many falls and from drowning.  I studiously avoid any situation
that would require crampons or ice axe for safety.  I once fell on snow
on the Baden-Powell switchbacks (in June) and slid down to the next
switchback on my toes and elbows.  Not fun and I wouldn't want to do it
again.  So I am officially disqualified from thru-hiking because I am
too risk-averse  (aka a big wuss)."
llamalady