[pct-l] Montbell UL Down Inner Jacket? or Thermawrap?

> I have a chance to cut some weight here.
> Does anyone use either of these jackets:
> Montbell UL Down Inner Jacket? or Thermawrap?

I looked at both (I live a short bike ride from the Boulder store.)
and decided on the UL Thermawrap to replace my worn out Puffball.  My
US-Small weighs 9 oz which is a little more than the advertized 8.2
oz.

I chose the synthetic over the down since I plan to use it while
hiking.  I would sweat-out the down jacket.

Here are a few things to note:
1. Neither jacket has pockets
2. The down jacket uses snaps rather than a zipper like the thermawrap.

> Where's the best place to get a good price?

Although Montbell is carried by a few mail order companies, I have
never seen it discounted more than a few dollars.  Generally, Montbell
only puts discontinued items on sale.

cheers,
terry